Newark Urgent Care (NUC) is open 24/7 – 365 days a year
We offer immediate medical care for all your urgent injuries and illnesses. NUC is staffed by highly trained physicians, registered nurses, X-ray technicians and other ancillary personnel who have been serving the Greater Newark area and surrounding communities since 1973.
From Sniffles to Sutures, Quality Care in a Friendly Setting
- Urgent Care on a walk-in basis
- Quality medicine in a friendly, casual setting
- Specialist or urgent care co-pays (no high emergency room co-pay)
- Avoid long waits at Emergency Rooms when condition is urgent, but not life threatening
- When your doctor is not available, “Our Doctor is Always In” Physician on site 24/7
- All insurances accepted
- On-site lab and X-ray services available 24/7
- Sports and work injuries and illness
- School and sports physicals
Urgent Care Services
We have our own X-ray facility as well as splinting materials for fractures and surgical trays for lacerations and are able to offer treatment for a variety of medical conditions. Lab services are also available, some lab tests are sent out to Lab Corp for testing results.
Unlike emergency rooms in hospitals where the waiting time may be hours, you can be in and out in a remarkably short time at our Center.
Available for follow-up care on surgical cases, the Minor Surgery Center, located on the second floor of the building is open five days a week from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. It is staffed by experienced Board Certified Surgeons and can be contacted at 302 737-4990.
NEC is associated with DELAWARE IMAGING.
We offer outpatient general X-ray procedures with an order from your doctor
from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.