Newark Urgent Care (NUC) is open 24/7 – 365 days a year
We offer immediate medical care for all your urgent injuries and illnesses. NUC is staffed by highly trained physicians, registered nurses, X-ray technicians and other ancillary personnel who have been serving the Greater Newark area and surrounding communities since 1973.
From Sniffles to Sutures, Quality Care in a Friendly Setting
- Urgent Care on a walk-in basis
- Quality medicine in a friendly, casual setting
- Specialist or urgent care co-pays (no high emergency room co-pay)
- Avoid long waits at Emergency Rooms when condition is urgent, but not life threatening
- When your doctor is not available, “Our Doctor is Always In” Physician on site 24/7
- All insurances accepted
- On-site lab and X-ray services available 24/7
- Sports and work injuries and illness
- School and sports physicals
Urgent Care Services
During the COVIS-19 crisis our outside triage area is here for you.
We have our own X-ray facility as well as splinting materials for fractures and surgical trays for lacerations and are able to offer treatment for a variety of medical conditions. Lab services are also available.
Unlike emergency rooms in hospitals where the waiting time may be hours, you can be in and out in a remarkably short time at our Center.
Available for follow-up care on surgical cases, the Minor Surgery Center, located on the second floor of the building is open five days a week from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. It is staffed by experienced Board Certified Surgeons and can be contacted at 302 737-4990.
NEC is associated with PAPASTAVROS IMAGING.
We offer outpatient general X-ray procedures with an order from your doctor
from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.